In 1945 they began importing Serwa bicycle attachment engines (or possibly building them under licence) for their first powered machines, the “Autociclo”, which they built in 32cc to 50cc versions. These were followed by motorcycles powered by 175cc AMC four-stroke engines, first appearing in 1953. Over the following years a good variety of mopeds, motorcycles and scooters were released, almost all of which were powered by the two-stroke AMC engines.
Rieju Related Information:
- Official Rieju History here.
- Wikipedia Rieju page here.
- Sheldon’s EMU Rieju page here.
- Dutch language Rieju Forum here.
- Rieju Model History here.