Negrini 50cc Machines

Negrini (1954-1972):

Negrini was founded in Modena by Pietro Negrini in 1954. Early machines used 110cc and 123cc two-stroke engines, and later they used Franco Morini 48 and 49cc units almost exclusively. By 1960 the factory output exceeded 100,000 units, which grew to 320,000 in 1970.

Negrini Related Information:

  • Sheldon’s EMU Negrini page here.
  • Wheels of Italy Negrini page here.

Negrini Featured 50cc Machines:

%d bloggers like this: