Nassetti 50cc Machines

Nassetti (1951-1958):

In 1953 they opened a plant in San Pellegrino Terme where they produced an auxiliary bicycle engine named The Pellegrino in versions AR and AR2.

The engine was improved in later series named Alba and the more evolved Brunetta. Their mopeds had a pressed steel backbone chassis which incorporated the tank and were powered by a two-stroke engine with a horizontal cylinder.


Nassetti Related Information:

  • Sheldon’s EMU Nassetti page here.
  • Wheels of Italy Nassetti page here.

Nassetti Featured 50cc Machines:

%d bloggers like this: